Digital Marketing Jobs
Retail Marketing Coordinator
Our client is a trendy street wear brand that blends sports, music, and fashion. The Coordinator will be based in the NY Showroom and will spend time in the NY Flagship store for activations. The ideal candidate should be proactive, resourceful, self-motivated and detail-oriented person with strong project management and communication skills.
• Assist in developing activation proposals and filtering questions from cross-functional team members
• Collaborate with Marketing Manager on activations including conceptualization, planning, and execution
• Support and attend all activations at the Flagship Store
• Assist with the development of post-activation recaps including performance metrics such as social media impressions, product sell-thru, activation attendance, store sales, etc.
• Collect and save screengrabs to support activation metrics i.e. social media, email blasts, blog posts, influencer posts, etc.
• Assist with information reconnaissance where applicable or missing – i.e. product info, launch dates, brand and product stories
• Assist in developing creative briefs and ordering print materials as needed
• Work with social media team to develop and grow the social media handle through content development, gathering content from store associates, obtaining approvals, posting within guidelines and embargos, and developing a content calendar
• Assist with administrative tasks including invoicing, calendar updates, securing seeding, etc.
• At least 2-3 years of brand, product or retail marketing (retail marketing a plus).
• Familiarity with sport, music and fashion industries.
• Creative thinker who is outgoing.
• Must possess strong communication skills.
• Excellent writing and organization skills a must.
• Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Proven ability to multi-task.
• Enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
• Must be detail oriented, resourceful, self-motivated and proactive.
• Strong computer skills, with knowledge of MS Office programs.
• Strong knowledge of social media platforms.
• Work nights and weekends as needed
If this sounds like you, please submit an application with your most up-to-date resume!