Retail Marketing Material Development Director
Our client is a renowned company presenting the latest luxury solutions for your home. Their innovative, high-end, and on-trend approach distinguish them at the forefront of the industry.
As the Retail Marketing Material Development Director, you would be responsible for developing a best-in-class suite of tangible marketing tools, including sample books, hand samples, display shades, and other merchandising materials to support the company’s key retail stakeholders.
• Lead efforts to study key retail stakeholders' use of sampling materials and identify opportunities for year-to-year design improvements
• Translate how found insights can be incorporated into advanced, go-forward materials and sample device designs
• Leverage and apply insights across the company’s sampling materials and deploy across the enterprise and define scope, timelines, deliverables, and specifications for sampling projects
• Lead the sampling team in working collaboratively with the internal design team, vendors, product groups, and other customers
• Direct all activities associated with the company’s sampling programs including, innovative design development, strategic planning, and consumer usability research and testing
• Oversee vendor management and pricing negotiation and manage cost optimization and management of a multi-million dollar sampling budget
• Bachelor’s degree
• 10-15+ years’ industrial design, marketing, or related product/innovation development experience
• Background marketing/sampling materials and knowledge of manufacturing preferred