Retail Operations Assistant
Our client, a well known denim brand, is looking for a Retail Operations Assistant to join their team! The Retail Operations Coordinator is responsible for supporting the efficient operations management of the division by partnering with internal and external business leaders and stakeholders. Acts as a resource for the corporate retail division and all stores. Responsibilities include: assisting the Manager of Store Operations with various projects as assigned, completing expense reports, creating reports for the field and HQ; Administrative support to operations as needed.
- Develops and prepares reports for retail management for Store Standards Reviews, physical inventories, spend management, etc.
- Administers communication platform for store support needs and inquiries.
- Administers team sharing program.
- Acts as primary resource for retail operations support, where needed.
- Supports the continual improvement of operational processes and controls.
- Supports the development and distribution of analytical tools to measure operational processes compliance.
- Together with the Manager of Operations, work on customer experience process improvements such as helping to administer labor management tool, Kronos, and customer experience measurement tool, ShopperTrak. This will include working with appropriate business partners and field leadership.
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and able to manage dynamic portfolio of projects as assigned working together with key stakeholders within the operations team and cross-functionally.
- Years of Related Professional Experience: 1-3 years
- Educational/Position Requirements: Bachelor degree or equivalent combination of education and years of experience
- Retail experience strongly preferred
- Proficient PC skills (spreadsheets, word processing, PowerPoint, databases)
- Proficient in manipulating and creating spreadsheets
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Collaborates and works well with cross functional teams
- Ability to engage professionally with all levels of associates
“24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.”