Our client is a well-known specialty retailer creating must-have products for everything home. Their innovative, high-end, and on-trend products transform every space into a relaxing oasis.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing assortment plans to achieve appropriate distribution strategy. You would also be responsible for planning sales and forecast inventory levels by SKU.
• Create assortment plan to achieve appropriate distribution strategy in partnership with the Distribution Analyst
• Plan sales and forecast inventory levels by SKU and evaluate visual floor set for inventory in-stock requirements
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with merchants and identify quantity to purchase for new and continuing SKUs
• Oversee financial forecast and modify inventory purchases to maximize sales, profitability, and inventory productivity
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-5 years’ retail planning and distribution experience
• Sales forecasting and inventory management experience