Retail Planning & Allocation Manager |
Our client a popular fashion brand presenting the latest luxury maternity apparel for every trendsetter. With their chic, fashion-forward, and timeless designs, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing online and store allocation and replenishment, sales analysis, and data management.
• Oversee store sales plans, assortments and min/max levels in the retail system, and propose initial allocations for new collections and store launches
• Manage the master product hierarchy list and ensure changes are reflected across all systems, including ERP, Retail, Ecommerce, and Reporting
• Create month-end product hindsight deck and provide key insights highlighting trends and business performance
• Propose buy quantities for review with VPs of Product and Planning and communicate buys with the production team
• Maintain sales and inventory tracker and work with the production team to propose re-orders and call-offs of existing inventory
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in finance, business or fashion related discipline
• 2+ years’ retail allocation, planning, or merchandising experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel