Retail Production Manager
Our client is a popular activewear brand creating the latest stylish apparel and accessories to complement your workout. With their innovative, on-trend, and comfortable designs, it’s never been easier to exercise in style.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing all aspects of retail production, including establishing the production calendar.
• Establish production calendar with each vendor; negotiate terms for each reorder; issue and update purchase orders; strategize and implement production by style
• Collaborate with the logistics team; process packages and determine shipment dates; communicate any production changes with logistics; process and maintain production invoices
• Ensure UPC tickets are accurate and scannable; log and maintain WIP’s; monitor imported material to ensure on time delivery; work with the marketing team to ensure proper color and material standards
• Oversee the test process; coordinate fit sessions with agents, fit model, and technician; communicate fit changes with appropriate teams
• 5 years’ retail production manager experience
• Microsoft Office suite