Our client is an iconic luxury fashion house creating fashion-forward ready-to-wear and eveningwear. Their elegant, glamorous, and high-end designs are applauded by top fashion editors and A-list celebrities.
In this role, you would be responsible for sourcing and identifying candidates as part of the Operations and Technology recruiting team. You would also be responsible for managing strong relationships with business leaders and working with cross-functional teams.
• Source, analyze, and identify candidates, attract and hire the highest-level of talent; establish and implement innovative sourcing techniques to build relationships
• Maintain strong relationships with business leaders and establish relationships with new partners and opportunities
• Serve as a key contact for recruitment and consult best practices for the entire recruitment lifecycle and strategic talent acquisition
• Conduct in-depth screens and assess potential technical candidates for level of interest, qualifications, and compensation
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support improvements and best practices and remain current of emerging industry trends
• Bachelor’s degree
• 4+ years’ fashion recruiting experience