Our client is a luxurious beauty brand. They believe that the beauty of a fragrance is derived from the intention with which it was created and the attention with which it was prepared. Their products are luxurious because of their unparalleled craftsmanship and dedication to the fragrance. With a laid back and fun company culture they take pride in the passionate people that work for them.
In this role you will develop the overall recruitment strategies to achieve required staffing levels.
• Work closely with hiring managers to develop specific recruiting plans
• Interview candidates for open positions
• Write and maintain job descriptions
• Develop and maintain formal job posting program
• Direct the effort of employment agencies and search firms including negotiating and controlling employment related fees
• Develop and manage on-campus and off-site recruiting programs including job fairs and trade shows
• Bachelor’s in a related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience in a similar role
• Strong knowledge of employment law
• Previous retail experience
• Knowledge of compliance issue
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint