Retail Sales Associate - Fashion Boutique (2/2)
Our client, is a flourishing women’s brick and mortar and e-commerce store is looking for Sales Associates to join their team on a part time to full time basis.
Sales Associates are the face of their business; you must provide exceptional shopping experiences, customer service and support (both through email response and social media direct messaging) while meeting business goals.
The Retail Sales Associate Responsibilities/Expectations:
- Have previous sales experience in a fashion/retail store environment
- Provide amazing care and service to customers, both on the floor, in-store, AND virtually - through email responses, timely inquiry follow ups, and thoughtful responses on all social media direct messages (mainly instagram)
- Customer service experience and Community Management is SUPER important
- Be familiar with/learn the Australian brands and sizing
- Assist with inventory, stock management and control
- Pack and ship online orders
- Maintain business in a presentable condition
- Work within a team, and contribute to a positive team culture
- Be a proactive, go-getter and work autonomously when needed - This team expects each of its members - rookie and veteran - to be proactive and apply themselves 110%.
- Must have fantastic communication skills and be RELIABLE - you will be partially communicating overseas to Australia
- *flexible schedule is advantageous.
- *ANY eCommerce experience is a MAJOR PLUS!
- Desire someone who can assist with the online merchandising, product uploading on website, etc. that would
In return, our client offers team members:
- Discount on amazing clothing
- Opportunities for learning and career growth
- Work perks such as flexibility in your hours & more…
- A great work environment, working alongside high achieving and enthusiastic individuals
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume today!