Retail Services Business Manager
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Description: As Nike’s Manager of Nike Services, Retail Services you will obsess over improving and evolving how Nike Direct serves our consumers at retail across the globe. You will be a part of a team whose job it is to develop a portfolio of digital and physical services that remove friction from the shopping experience and create distinction for the Nike brand. Within this team, it will be your responsibility to translate the strategy for these new services into business models that inform and guide ongoing decision making and execution.
You will work closely with the Stores Concept Team, Service & Experience Design team, Retail Digital Product, and other cross-functional teams to push the thinking on how these unique and nascent services come to life at retail. It is expected that all of these opportunities will be grounded in consumer insights, validated through a test and learn approach, and quantified through expected outcomes.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Translate strategy into financial business models - Take the vision, experience, and value proposition for key concept services across the globe and develop the business logic to help Nike understand the economics of each opportunity.
• Partner with Store Concepts, Service Experience Design, Digital Product, and other cross-functional teams to identify and incorporate the key assumptions and data points fueling each services' business model.
• Identify business targets, membership targets and KPIs for each service; partner with our Consumer Data Science team to brief-in real-time analytics and identify larger trends and learnings. • Retail Trend Expertise - serve as a center of excellence around new retail services--physical & digital; inspire teams on what is possible. Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree; MBA or advanced degree is preferred.
• 3 years+ of work experience, experience in management consulting and/or experience in growing digital/retail consumer-centric services is preferred
• Strong proficiency in financial analysis and Excel-based modeling
• Structured thinker with proven ability to shape and drive strategic agendas, inclusive of strategic visioning, expert data synthesis, and high-profile communications (compelling, high impact storyteller)
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work a complex global / geo stakeholder team. to reach project milestones, whilst also a pro-active self-starter who can work independently. Ability to communicate effectively and build relationships with internal partners and leaders throughout the organization.
• Self-directed and comfortable working in ambiguous environments