Retail Store Designer / Architect
Retail Store Designer / Architect - Supports consumer led global retail concepts and global store design
Under the direction of a Sr Designer or Design Director, collaborates in the development of innovative and original retail environments and programs. Creates 3D retail design solutions and develops concepts by others that support retail business plans. Designs in collaboration with design team or independently.
- Evolve retail concepts and stores
- Elevate and strengthen premium and purposeful storytelling across retail consumer touch points. Define, pilot, perfect and scale design solutions.
- Collaborates with peers, design counterparts and partner groups to ensure project design continuity across all areas of focus.
- Leverages design processes and best practices to ensure design deliverables, timelines and budgets are met.
- Communicates and presents design concepts to team/Sr. Designer/ Design Director and creates presentation materials that effectively communicate design intent. Ability to effectively elevate concerns to design leadership in a timely and accurate manner.
Architect / Architectural training. Retail/store design. Spacial design, understanding of scale.