Retail Supervisor/Key Holder | King of Prussia Mall, PA | $17/hr
Our client is seeking a Supervisor/Key Holder to add to their team full-time.
- Ensures proper floor coverage and floor management to maximize store volume.
- Upholds brand culture and creates an environment that is committed to exceeding client’s expectations with the highest level of client service at all times.
- Ensure efficient planning, coordination, follow-through and completion of tasks, which contribute to the achievement of the store and company goals.
- Adjust plans, directions, schedules when necessary and acts with a sense of urgency to meet changing priorities, store needs and the demands of the business.
- Communicates client feedback, business trends and recommendations to the appropriate parties.
- Ensures the maintenance of a neat, clean and organized store and stockroom.
- Effectively promotes all Brand initiatives, building client database, gift cards and achieves all personal goals.
- Ensure the store maintains visual presentation standards and making sure the store is replenished at all times and providing options for sell through.
- Partners with Store Manager and Assistant Manager to ensure protection of all company assets, controlling internal and external loss while achieving stores shrink goals.
- Ensures the appropriate execution of merchandise handling procedures.
- Completes all additional duties and projects as assigned.
- 2+ of retail experience as a key holder/, preferably in high-end environment.
- Excellent visual merchandising skills, knowledgeable of our merchandise and confident making visual decisions based on our clients’ buying patterns.
- Excellent communication, delegation, follow-up, and time-management skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task and direct activities at all levels.
- Ability to work a rotating schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays, based on the needs of the business.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.