Retail Training Manager
Our client is a renowned fashion brand presenting luxurious menswear collections featuring unparalleled craftsmanship and tailoring. With their contemporary, high-end, and fashion-forward designs, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for training store staff, identifying opportunities for improvements, and provide guidance. You would also be responsible for implementing store and individual action plans and working with the HR team.
• Train and mentor store staff on the sales floor, identify strengths and opportunities for improvements, and provide guidance on how to engage the customer
• Collaborate with Store Managers to create and implement store and individual action plans to increase KPIs and enhance the customer experience
• Partner with the wholesale team to provide training tools and materials; work with the HR team to create and execute a retail onboarding program
• Manage all store learning programs for product knowledge and selling techniques; evaluate results and business impact of these programs and provide recommendations
• Perform store visits and develop dedicated reports to share with HR, merchandising, visual merchandising, and communication
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5 years’ experience
• Luxury retail experience
• Menswear knowledge a plus