Retention Marketing Manager
Our client is a leading fashion brand creating groundbreaking styles, fit, and silhouettes to suit every individual. Their comfortable, feminine, and chic designs empower women to feel their most beautiful.
In this position, you would be responsible for establishing strategic plans to increase repeat customer revenue and frequency across multiple customer touchpoints. You would also be responsible for leading execution of print materials, referral campaigns, email and mobile builds, edits, and personalization.
• Drive significant portion of topline revenue and develop a strategy to increase repeat customer revenue and frequency across multiple customer touchpoints, such as email, print, and referral
• Direct execution for all email and mobile builds, edits, personalization, dynamic content, testing, approvals and launch campaigns
• Oversee execution for all print materials and referral campaigns; manage and test print, referral, email, push marketing strategies, and rollout plans
• Test new technologies and utilize consumer data to target and deliver personalized communications to the company’s valued customer base
• Implement and analyze triggered and transactional email initiatives to drive incremental revenue; partner with the creative teams to ensure that all design solutions and creative assets achieve objectives
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
• 7+ years’ retention strategies and tactics experience
• Experience with methodologies to create e-mail communications