Creative Services Jobs
Our client is a leading advertising agency specializing in brand strategy, integrated marketing, and digital business. Their innovative, highly strategic, and transformative approach drives one-of-a-kind results for some of the most well-known and successful brands.
Photo Retoucher Overview:
As the Photo Retoucher, you will be retouching and correcting images for the company’s website and promotional materials. You will also be responsible for collaborating with various cross-functional teams to establish photo direction and selection.
Photo Retoucher Responsibilities:
• Oversee all aspects of photo production shoots, including concept development, direction, selection, and execution
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams to determine photo direction, shoot production, selection, and retouching process
• Manage the post-production retouching process, including photo markups and web-ready deliveries for still
• Set and style the product aligned with the established objectives and prepare images and clip, edit, and drop in necessary background
• Participate in meetings to discuss specific campaigns and company initiatives to complete all encompassing objectives
Photo Retoucher Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven photo retouching experience
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
To be considered for the Photo Retoucher role, please send resumes, samples/ link and 1-2 lines of why you feel you would be a great Photo Retoucher for this team!