Our client is a luxury lifestyle brand that embodies personal style and sensibility with a vintage flare. The collections, known for vibrant color, print and eclectic details, include ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, accessories, beauty, home and watches. It is a global business with more than 150 freestanding boutiques and a presence in more than 3,000 department and specialty stores. The brand has been recognized by the fashion industry with several awards, including the CFDA for Accessory Designer of the Year.
With social responsibility an integral part of the company, they launched a foundation to support the economic empowerment of women entrepreneurs and their families in the U.S. The foundation invests in the success and sustainability of women-owned small businesses. Their powerful, innovative and creative company culture is apparent in their great efforts to make a change for the better.
In this role you will be maintaining a consistency of imagery, color and some production design work.
- Perform color correction, light cosmetic retouching, cropping, and compositing ranging from simple silhouette to complex multi-product editorials
- Responsible for precise post-production consistency across the entire product range in terms of color, cropping, and compositing
- Must have a keen eye for detail and quality control
- Excellent organizational skills to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Fashion background preferred
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Bridge and InDesign
- Please send resume and before/after retouched images with portfolio