RFP Associate - temp to hire
Our client, a financial services company, is looking for an RFP Associate. This is a freelance position onsite with potential to go fulltime for the right candidate.
The RFP Associate reports to the Manager of the RFP Team and will manage all aspects of the Request for Proposal (RFP) process from inception to delivery of final copy. Duties include writing/editing answers, working with sales and client service staff, and regularly managing all aspects of multiple proposals to ensure quality delivery of proposals prior to deadlines. This position requires the ability to interact with all levels of staff, across multiple business functions. The optimal candidate must have excellent writing skills, intermediate knowledge of Excel (e.g., pivot tables, vlook up, user defined functions, etc), experience with Bloomberg, be detail-oriented, and possess strong communication and organizational skills. Must be able to handle a heavy, deadline-oriented workload.
· Development, preparation and oversight of customized responses RFPs from prospective and existing clients; questionnaires for consultants; special requests for clients; and regular and ad hoc reports for Client Service, Marketing and Consultant Executives from emanation to completion.
· Work closely with Product Specialists and subject matter experts from different departments to craft language to be used in all RFP responses, and develop specific reports.
· Update and maintain Consultant Databases with product-specific and company information.
· Use of Qvidian RFP software, Microsoft Word and Excel for document preparation, and various custom Firm software for other data.
· Interface across departments to resolve issues (e.g., resolving data consistency issues between CS/Marketing and Investment Support departments).
· Cultivation of relationships with Product Managers, Client Service Executives, and other departments to facilitate responses needed to complete the RFP process (product knowledge is a plus).
· A minimum of 2 years of experience in proposal, technical or business writing
· A minimum of 2 years of project management experience
· Knowledge of financial concepts and investments
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
· Ability to delegate project tasks and manage the contributions of multiple project stakeholders
· Ability to manage multiple deadlines effectively
· Intermediate knowledge of Excel and strong quantitative skills
· Strong problem solving and organization skills, and a keen attention to detail
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and strong client relations experience
· Undergraduate degree required: Journalism, English, Communications, Business Administration, Public Relations or Marketing preferred.
· Previous RFP experience a plus and/or progress towards CFA designation.
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."