Ruby on Rails & React Developer
Our client is a renowned company presenting unparalleled web applications solutions like no other. Their cutting-edge, modern, and integrated approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
As the Ruby on Rails and React Developer, you would be responsible for communicating directly with clients to help define features and user stories and improvements to existing applications.
• Communicate directly with clients to help define features and user stories and improvements to existing applications
• Write and improve clients web applications and APIs, manage internal projects, and deploy code to staging and production environments
• Send clients a link to a staging environment so they can test out changes before deploying to production
• Track time for client work, mentor junior developers, identify inefficiencies in existing processes and provide recommendations
• 3+ years’ experience with Ruby on Rails
• Ability to convey your thoughts/ideas verbally and written
• Experience collaborating with clients/stakeholders/decisionmakers/mimes
• Some general concepts of how SQL database work and how to navigate them
• Experience writing automated tests for Ruby on Rails apps
• Background using Capistrano and Git to handle Rails deployments
• Knowledge of HTML and understanding of CSS/Sass
• Knowledge of software design patterns and experience with implementation