Development Tech Jobs
Saleforce Marketing Cloud Specialist
One of our manufacturing and retail clients is looking for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist to join their team for an exciting all-new position that could be either direct hire full-time or an ongoing contract role depending on the candidate/location.
This Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist will be a key member of the team's marketing and communications efforts, driving the implementation of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and helping develop communications plans targeting the company's retail vendors and customers.
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist will serve as the internal expert and be responsible for customer journey development, customer list creation and maintenance, email/mobile/social campaign deployment, A/B testing, and ROI reporting.
Ideal Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist candidates will have:
- At least 3+ years of proven experience working with Marketing Cloud Studios (ideally Salesforce Marketing Cloud) and well-versed in email & marketing automation studios, content, contact, customer journey, and analytics builders, web studios, etc.
- Ability to translate design needs and direction into Marketing Cloud Objects
- Ability to build cross department relationships, be driven by innovation, and have a passion for problem solving
- 3+ year of front-end coding in HTML/CSS and working in agile environments
- Strong grasp for Salesforce CRM
- Proven experience and involvement with complex enterprise marketing cloud implementations
- Basic understanding of SOQL/SQL and Salesforce data queries, as well as Marketing Cloud email and developer responsibilities