Sales Administration Coordinator
Our client is a popular beauty brand presenting the latest skin care must-haves. With their innovative, on-trend, and modern approach, you can effortlessly feel your most beautiful every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for serving as the key liaison between the field sales organization and all related functions, including all sales management, finance, and marketing in support of routine sales processes, distribution of collateral materials, and reporting needs.
- Support the VP of sales and associated sales management with the daily operations for sales organization of 100+ people
- Oversee the VP of Sales’ calendar, travel, and expense reporting and provide support to the Associate VP of Sales
- Support Salesforce.com processes via data entry, collect information from the field force, and follow-up for all departments, including sales, medical relations, and marketing
- Plan and execute national sales calls, sales management conference calls, and management meeting details
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years’ sales or sales support experience in consumer products, pharmaceuticals, or related industry
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Excel and PowerPoint