Sales Administration Specialist
Our client is an iconic luxury accessories brand creating legendary watches, jewelry, and writing instruments. Their high-end, modern, and fine crafted timeless essentials are celebrated across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for responding to all customer inquiries and email communication. You would also be responsible for managing all sales orders and providing the highest-level customer service.
• Investigate and respond to all customer inquiries and manage email communication according to department policies
• Oversee all phone calls from external and internal customers, including retail and wholesale in a professional manner
• Process sales orders by telephone and email, present product knowledge, and manage all requests from customers on literature and dealer referrals
• Collaborate with various cross-functional internal teams, including distribution center, finance, marketing, and logistics
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 2+ years’ customer service experience in a high SKU environment
• Strong phone communication skills