Sales and Marketing Support
Our client is a renowned international furnishings company, specializing in home, office, and kitchen. Their high-end, contemporary, and innovative designs add the most beautiful finishing touches to any home or office.
In this role, you would be responsible for providing comprehensive and strategic sales and marketing support.
• Assist Sales Managers to increase sales and distribution; oversee order entry and customer inquiries, including drawing and pricing; expedite orders as necessary
• Support the main headquarters office with commercial orders, including order receipt, payment, and on time delivery; resolve any issues with dealers and consumers
• Help oversee all brand and content marketing, including print and web materials, store front windows, visual merchandising, and sales promotional initiatives
• Liaise with various teams to create and implement promotional calendar for advertising, events, promotions, and product highlights
• Help build organic brand awareness throughout North American markets; conduct market research, including competitors’ market presence, products, and pricing
• Develop product training programs, including sample product kits, instructional videos, and webinars
• Bachelor’s degree
• Customer service, marketing, and furniture background