Sales and Operations Coordinator
Our client is a timeless, chicand luxurious jewelry company. Theirsignature designs have become a staple and can be seen on the most fashionabletastemakers, A-list celebrities, and all over the pages of the highest fashionmagazines. With a rich history inglamour, they have made their mark in the luxury jewelry world as an iconicbrand.
In this role, locatedin Shelton CT, you will provide support to retailers and account managerson product availability and market intelligence.
- Support a given sales territory in regards to order fulfillment and actively achieving sales objectives
- Responsible for order portfolio management, including order creation and fulfillment of sales, returns and consignment management
- Responsible for meeting defined department SLAs including but not limited to responding to client questions regarding product, price, and availability including delivery information and after sales service
- Interact with all areas of the Company including but not limited to sales force, credit department, logistics, marketing, merchandising and after –sales service
- Ability to resolve partner requests and offer solutions in order to maximize sales
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years’ experience - Customer Satisfaction position in a comparable industry
- Excellent computer skills
- SAP knowledge highly recommended
- Ability to resolve customer issues and develop appropriate solutions
Pay: $16- $18/Hr dependent onexperience