Our client is an iconic boutique featuring a curated selection of the most talked about luxury designer must-haves. Based in the heart of Los Angeles, their modern, high-end, and chic collections distinguish them as a stylish destination for every trendsetter.
As the Sales Assistant, you would be responsible for supporting Sales Associates by answering phones, managing the register, organizing apparel, and supporting all retail operations.
• Support Sales Associates by answering phones, managing the register, organizing apparel, and supporting all retail operations
• Achieve forecasted sales targets, provide exceptional customer service, and greet and engage every client
• Maximize every selling opportunity by suggesting key pieces, incorporating latest trends, and highlighting current promotions
• Establish and build relationships with clients, maintain customer database, and remain in contact with clients to retain lifetime customers
• Provide thorough product knowledge and answer any inquiries regarding price, features, and benefits to enhance customer engagement and maximize sales
• Perform register sales transactions quickly and accurately in accordance with established cash control procedures and customer service guidelines
• Strong customer service skills
• Possess a professional and energetic demeanor