Sales Assistant- Luxury Home Interiors- Laguna Niguel
Our client is a sleek, innovative and tasteful home interiors company. With a company culture that encourages generosity, their showrooms are warm and welcoming.
In this role you will assist with all aspects of sales. You will have strong customer service skills and the ability to work with each segment of our business from designer to installer to home owner.
• Deliver best in class customer experience
• Maintain showroom to the high standards consistent with the brand
• Shadow sales associates during client interaction
• Learn product lines and specifications, become familiar with showroom layout
• Provide product knowledge, generate quotes, track shipments, assist with outreach as needed
- 2 years of administrative experience or 1-2 years of retail (preferably with a luxury brand) or interior design experience preferred
- Requires proficiency with related computer systems and applications, such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Must love working with and helping others, multi tasking capabilities are a must