Our client is a premier fragrance house with a legacy of creating iconic fragrances for every beauty enthusiast. Their modern, innovative, and on-trend approach is constantly revolutionizing the industry.
As the Sales Assistant, you would be responsible for supporting an Account Executive in Central America while assisting the sales department with sales activities.
• Provide full sales support for Account Executive based in Central America and manage incoming requests from Account Executives, including sample requests and document requests
• Oversee fragrance development projects, gather necessary information from Account Executive, and enter information in the internal computer system
• Manage sample shipments, including cover letter writing, document gathering from other departments, labeling samples, and commercial invoices for international and domestic shipments
• Maintain the shipping calendar for the entire sales support department, including updating tracking numbers in collaboration with the shipping department
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1+ years’ fragrance industry experience
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite