Sales Assistant Opportunity for a Women's Contemporary Brand!
Our client is a fashionable, creative and innovative women’s apparel company. With superior quality at competitive prices, they are a force in the industry. Their collections are diversified yet feature classic silhouettes focusing on knits, wovens and active. With an incredible inclusive company culture, they welcome new ideas with open minds.
In this role you will assist & report into Senior VP of Sales and Merchandising with Wholesale Sales and Administrative support .
• Review customer orders and coordinate communication with sales, planning and operations teams
• Investigate and reconcile any discrepancies found with customer orders and product inventory;
identify and ensure accuracy for filling orders; notify managers and customers accordingly
• Work with managers to assess the proper communication to customers for any product delays and updates
• Assist in process of new item setup, deliver to customer based on their needs, and provide consistent follow up
• Review customer websites for proper images, pricing, and descriptions
• Clarify customer needs by selecting appropriate information to forward; answering inquiries from customer’s Business Analyst, Buyer Assistant or Planner; ensure that all customer needs and additional requests have been satisfied
• 2+ years’ wholesale experience
• Experience working in a fast-paced office environment preferred
• Flexible, adaptable, and able to work in an entrepreneurial environment
• Strong PC skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint with ability to learn new applications as assigned; knowledge of VLOOKUP a plus
• Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of management