Our client is an iconic specialtyretailer presenting a curated, trendsetting selection of fashion designermust-haves. With their luxurious, fashion-forward, and modern approach, you canexplore the latest designs from the most talked about designers in one chicdestination.
Sales Associate Overview:
As the Sales Assistant, you will be responsible for drivingstore sales and supporting the director on all retail operations.
Sales Associate Responsibilities:
• Achieve forecasted salestargets, provide exceptional customer service, and greet and engage everyclient
• Maximize every sellingopportunity by suggesting key pieces, incorporating latest trends, andhighlighting current promotions
• Establish and buildrelationships with clients, maintain customer database, and remain in contactwith clients to retain lifetime customers
• Provide thorough product knowledge and answerany inquiries regarding price, features, and benefits to enhance customerengagement and maximize sales
• Performregister sales transactions quickly and accurately in accordance withestablished cash control procedures and customer service guidelines
• Participate in all store meetings and training sessionsto ensure optimal communication is maintained
Sales Assistant Qualifications:
• Strong customer serviceskills
• Proven retail experience
• Possess a professionaland energetic demeanor