Our client is a chic, high-end, contemporary luxuryouterwear company that has a rich history in the business. A favorite of high-profile fashioninfluencers and tastemakers alike, this brand is your destination for ultimatestyle and impeccable taste.
In this role you will be responsible for driving salesthrough building and maintaining relationships with the clients, as well asintroducing new customers to the brand.
· Assist in optimizing sales results of the shop, achievingmonthly sales plan set by headquarters
· Welcome and assist all clients while demonstratingexceptional customer service
· Generate sales by giving personalized and appropriatesales advice
· Familiarization of product features and benefits andeffectively communicating these during the selling process
· Team player who possessesthe ability to work in a learning environment
· Goal-oriented with anentrepreneurial outlook
· Experience in cotemporaryready-to-wear preferred but not requires
· Flexibility anddependability with schedules including nights and weekends
· Prior department storeexperience is preferred