A leading Luxury Retailer is seeking an experienced Sales Associate at their Costa Mesa Location.
- The sales associate is responsible for assisting with sales and building lasting customer relationships.
- The associate will be responsible for building relationships with customers and continuing client contact beyond the initial sale.
- The associate will also be responsible for maintaining the visual and housekeeping standards of the store.
- The associate must have the ability to successfully operate the store’s register and email systems.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Achieve and exceed personal and store sales goals
- Demonstrate a complete knowledge of the merchandise in the store
- Develop and maintain lasting customer relationships
- Assist with maintaining back of house organization
- Maintain the housekeeping and visual standards of the store
- Have computer skills to operate the POS register and email systems
- Follow all store policies and procedures
- 1-3 years of retail experience
- Passion for an active lifestyle
- Excellent selling and customer service skills.
- Superior communications skills: spoken and written.
- Inventory management expertise.
- Computer and internet proficient is also a must.
- Flexible schedule with ability to work a variety of shifts
Interviews have begun, so QUALIFIED candidates should promptly reply with an up-to-date resume and a brief paragraph that highlights your relevant work experience!