Our client is a high-end, multi- brand women's boutique in West Hollywood.
In this role you will be responsible for generating sales by providing customer with an exceptional shopping experience.
- Leverage company tools and technology to confidently provide the customer with product knowledge which will enhance customer engagement and maximize sales
- Consistently provide support to fellow employees through sharing of knowledge, helping to complete tasks and/or assisting in customer interactions
- Outfit the customer by suggesting key looks and incorporating latest trends and current promotions based on the customer’s individual style
- Perform register sales transactions quickly and accurately in accordance with established cash control procedures and customer service guidelines
- Ensure delivery of the highest standards of client service at all times
- Previous retail experience is required; luxury retail experience is strongly preferred
- Must have high level fashion knowledge and a passion for customer service
- Must be comfortable with clientelling, personal shopping, and upselling
- Must be flexible to assist stock and merchandising as needed
- Ability to learn, retain and share product knowledge with customers
"Employer and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."