Our client is a premier luxury brand creating the latest must-have fragrances. Their modern, innovative, and on-trend products inspire you to feel your most beautiful every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for driving store sales and supporting the director on all retail operations.
• Achieve forecasted sales targets; provide exceptional customer service at all times; greet and engage every client
• Maximize every selling opportunity by suggesting key pieces, incorporating latest trends, and highlighting current promotions
• Establish and build relationships with clients; maintain customer database; remain in contact with clients to retain lifetime customers
• Provide thorough product knowledge and answer any inquiries regarding price, features, and benefits, enhancing customer engagement and maximizing sales
• Perform register sales transactions quickly and accurately in accordance with established cash control procedures and customer service guidelines
• Participate in all store meetings and training sessions to ensure optimal communication is maintained
• 1-3 years’ fragrance sales experience preferred
• Luxury fragrance/candle experience