Our client is an iconic luxury fashion house creating fashion-forwardready-to-wear and eveningwear. Their elegant, glamorous, and high-end designsare applauded by top fashion editors and A-list celebrities.
In this role, you would beresponsible for driving store sales and supporting the director on all retailoperations.
• Achieve forecasted salestargets; provide exceptional customer service at all times; greet and engageevery client
• Maximize every sellingopportunity by suggesting key pieces, incorporating latest trends, andhighlighting current promotions
• Establish and buildrelationships with clients; maintain customer database; remain in contact withclients to retain lifetime customers
• Provide thorough product knowledge and answerany inquiries regarding price, features, and benefits, enhancing customerengagement and maximizing sales
• Perform registersales transactions quickly and accurately in accordance with established cashcontrol procedures and customer service guidelines
• Participate in all store meetings and training sessionsto ensure optimal communication is maintained
• Retail experience;luxury preferred
• Possess high-levelfashion knowledge and a passion for customer service