Sales Associate - Edmonton
Sales Associate- Edmonton
Our client is an iconic specialty retailer presenting a curated, trendsetting selection of fashion designer must-haves. With their luxurious, fashion-forward, and modern approach, you can explore the latest designs from the most talked about designers in one chic destination.
Sales Associate Overview:
As the Sales Associate, you will be responsible for driving store sales and supporting the director on all retail operations.
Sales Associate Responsibilities:
• Achieve forecasted sales targets, provide exceptional customer service, and greet and engage every client
• Maximize every selling opportunity by suggesting key pieces, incorporating latest trends, and highlighting current promotions
• Establish and build relationships with clients, maintain customer database, and remain in contact with clients to retain lifetime customers • Provide thorough product knowledge and answer any inquiries regarding price, features, and benefits to enhance customer engagement and maximize sales
• Perform register sales transactions quickly and accurately in accordance with established cash control procedures and customer service guidelines
• Participate in all store meetings and training sessions to ensure optimal communication is maintained
Sales Associate Qualifications:
• Strong customer service skills
• Proven retail experience
• Possess a professional and energetic demeanor