Job Title: Sales Associate
Reports to: Boutique Manager
Our client, a high-end retailer, is looking for a outgoing Sales Associate to join their team full-time! Sales Associates are responsible for delivering best in class client service per company's standards, achieving sales goals, communicating product details, understanding Boutique operating processes and following company policies and procedures.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Sales and Clienteling:
• Achieve sales goals
• Ensure a welcoming client focused environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer and offering best in class service.
• Demonstrate strong product expertise, working to delight and amaze our clients through the details and stories of our products.
• Communicate customer feedback to leadership team.
• Provide outstanding customer service including in person, over the phone and through electronic communication
• Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping as needed.
• Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements for the brand.
• Problem solve in partnership with leadership team to ensure that each client issue is properly resolved.
• Make informed suggestions that elevate the service, and productivity of the business.
• Participate in trunk shows and other sales promotions as an ambassador of the business.
• Participate in store meetings and training seminars as necessary.
• Assist in packing or wrapping customers’ merchandise, when necessary.
• Arrive to work at designated time and work full designated shifts.
• Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager.
• Maintain a positive, team first attitude at all times.
Product and Operations:
• Aid customers in locating merchandise at other Boutiques, accurately process charge-send sales per Company guidelines.
• Responsible for individual stock assignments, including organizing stock on floor and in stockroom areas, ensuring merchandise is properly ticketed and sensored.
• Communicate information regarding best sellers and stock levels to management.
• Assist in completing price changes within the boutique.
• Participate in all inventory and cycle counts.
• Protect the assets of the Boutique through understanding and compliance with operating procedures.
Skills & Requirements:
• 2 to 3 years of Retail Sales Experience or Client focused Service Businesses, preferably in a luxury consumer goods environment.
• Ability to develop strong and lasting relationships with people, understand and anticipate the needs of internal and external clients.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, organization and follow-through skills.
• Provide outstanding customer service including in person, over the phone and through electronic communication.
• Read, count, and write to accurately complete all documentation.
• Adjust priorities and manage time in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong drive for business results with a passion for creativity and the fashion industry.
• Reactive and adaptable to strategies which address business trends
• Passion for the brand.
• Willingness to adhere to all company policies, procedures, regulations, and standards.
• Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
• Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job, including phone systems, cash register, sensor-tag remover, and all other office equipment, including a computure
• Physical ability to stand for extended periods, and to move and handle boxes of merchandise and fixtures throughout the store, which entails lifting, and perform all functions as set forth above.