Sales Associate- Home Interiors- Los Angeles
Our client is a sleek, innovative and tasteful home interiors company. With a company culture that encourages generosity, their showrooms are warm and welcoming.
In this role you will drive the profitable development of sales. This role will be critical in delivering a gracious client experience, driving sales growth and fostering strong Architect & Design community relationships.
• Deliver best in class customer experience
• Maintain showroom to the high standards consistent with the brand
• Effectively resolve customer issues, ensuring timely resolution of problems
• Develop your own client relationships, delivering superior service and sales results.
• Create connections with the architectural and design community through active participation in trade, industry and networking groups and events
- Prior retail, showroom or architectural/design firm experience
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or management or architecture of design is preferred
- Experience in a luxury sales environment is a must