Sales Associate - Jewelry
Our client, an e-commerce jewelry line, is looking for a Sales Associate to join their team in West LA!
This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity.
- Develop strong understanding of Company sales, customer service and e-commerce platforms and systems.
- Drive sales, interacting with customers in a professional and courteous manner, addressing issues and concerns promptly, providing solutions with a positive, knowledgeable, and caring approach.
- Key contributor to support overall Company success, maintain healthy margins, and meet sales goals.
- Maintain company customer service level commitments and contribute to positive brand reputation for Company and Reseller partners. Develop strong client relations, building relationships and future client development opportunities.
- Provide exemplary and timely service in processing returns, exchanges, and repairs for both company and resellers, recording data to improve overall customer experience, track potential product or service issues, and participate in regular reconciliation with accounting and inventory departments.
- Recover and encourage potential sales throughout the returns process.
- Work closely with CEO, CCO, Senior Sales, Marketing, Merchandiser/Buyer and Inventory to develop sales strategies, merchandise assortments, and customer acquisition and retention programs.
- Assist with performing regularly scheduled physical inventory counts to ensure accuracy and control.
- Support Marketing as needed, contributing to ideas for social media outreach and client events.
- Support order processing as needed.
- Demonstrate willingness and ability to handle challenging, high volume seasons with initiative and drive and contribute to a positive working environment.
- Other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
Please submit your resume for consideration!