Our client is a fun, eclectic and gourmet sweet specialist who has turned the average candy into a chic treat. Their selection is a variety of decadent and delicious eats that are perfect for that special gift or special indulgence. With a warm and inviting company culture, they believe in a creative and ever evolving environment for their employees to flourish and grow.
In this role you will be responsible for duties in the store such as customer service, cash-handling, visual merchandising and product replenishment.
- Provide customers with attentive one-on-one sales support and exceptional customer service
- Create a welcoming and friendly environment
- Maintain visual standards and overall store cleanliness as per corporate visual directives
- Cash handling duties
- Inventory control and replenishment
- Maintain strong KPI performance (i.e. ATV, UPT, SPH, Conversion, etc.) within the store to meet company expectations
- Retail sales experience (luxury brand experience preferred)
- Excellent communications and customer service skills
- Interest in visual merchandising and attention to creative details
- Reliable, highly motivated, with a positive, collaborative attitude
- Physical ability to carry out the essential functions of the job, including stocking shelves, ringing sales, standing or walking the entire shift
- Schedule flexibility, with the ability to work nights, weekends and some holidays
- Fluency in a second language, such as Mandarin, Japanese, French and/or Spanish is preferred