Our client is a leading luxury lifestyle brand with must-have jewelry, watches, handbags, fragrances, and accessories. Their youthful spirit, fun, and superior craftsmanship bring fine jewelry and accessories to women, men, and children across the globe.
In this highly visible role, you would be responsible for supporting the Boutique Director on all operations of the boutique and driving store sales.
- Leverage company resources to provide the customer with product knowledge, enhance customer engagement, and maximize sales
- Provide support to employees by sharing knowledge, helping complete tasks, and assisting with customer interactions
- Suggest key looks to customers and highlight the latest trends and current promotions based on the customer’s personal style
- Uphold high standards in product presentation and maintain consistency with visual merchandizing
- Perform register sales transactions in accordance with cash control procedures and customer service guidelines
- Ensure delivery of the highest standards of client service at all times
- Previous luxury retail experience is preferred
- Experience with high profile clientele, including celebrities
- Possess a high level of fashion knowledge and a passion for customer service
- Must be polished, sophisticated, comfortable with providing client services, personal shopping, and upselling