Our client is an innovative, luxurious and global specialty bedding company that is committed to hand-crafting the best sleep possible. Their custom-made designs are made using only the best natural materials. With a company culture that has developed through deep family roots, they pride themselves on being incredibly collaborative and refreshingly inclusive.
In this role you will be responsible for generating sales by providing customer with an exceptional shopping experience.
- Leverage company tools and technology to confidently provide the customer with product knowledge which will enhance customer engagement and maximize sales
- Consistently provide support to fellow employees through sharing of knowledge, helping to complete tasks and/or assisting in customer interactions
- Outfit the customer by suggesting key looks and incorporating latest trends and current promotions based on the customer’s individual style
- Perform register sales transactions quickly and accurately in accordance with established cash control procedures and customer service guidelines
- Ensure delivery of the highest standards of client service at all times
- You have 3-5 years’ experience in premium retail sales with proven positive sales result
- Must have high level fashion knowledge and a passion for customer service
- You have furniture sales or ideally home design experience
- Must be comfortable with clientelling, personal shopping, and upselling
- Must be flexible to assist stock and merchandising as needed
- Ability to learn, retain and share product knowledge with customers