Our client is an iconic luxury fashion house creating fashion-forward ready-to-wear and eveningwear. Their elegant, glamorous, and high-end designs are applauded by top fashion editors and A-list celebrities.
In this role, you would be responsible for driving store sales and supporting the director on all retail operations.
• Achieve forecasted sales targets; provide exceptional customer service at all times; greet and engage every client
• Maximize every selling opportunity by suggesting key pieces, incorporating latest trends, and highlighting current promotions
• Establish and build relationships with clients; maintain customer database; remain in contact with clients to retain lifetime customers
• Provide thorough product knowledge and answer any inquiries regarding price, features, and benefits, enhancing customer engagement and maximizing sales
• Perform register sales transactions quickly and accurately in accordance with established cash control procedures and customer service guidelines
• Participate in all store meetings and training sessions to ensure optimal communication is maintained
• Retail customer service experience
• Possess a professional and energetic demeanor and a passion for customer service