Our client is a renowned luxury bedding company committed to hand-crafted and custom-made specialty products. Their innovative, on-trend, and contemporary designs effortlessly transform your space into a refreshing and relaxing oasis.
In this role, you would be responsible for driving store sales and supporting the director on all retail operations.
• Achieve forecasted sales targets; provide exceptional customer service at all times; greet and engage every client
• Maximize every selling opportunity by suggesting key pieces, incorporating latest trends, and highlighting current promotions
• Establish and build relationships with clients; maintain customer database; remain in contact with clients to retain lifetime customers
• Provide thorough product knowledge and answer any inquiries regarding price, features, and benefits, enhancing customer engagement and maximizing sales
• Perform register sales transactions quickly and accurately in accordance with established cash control procedures and customer service guidelines
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 2-5 years' direct premium retail sales experience
• Background in art, furniture sales, luxury retail, or ideally home design experience
• Strong passion for premium sales, merchandising and customer service