Our client is an iconic luxury fashion brand creating the latest contemporary and chic ready-to-wear collections. Their high-end, groundbreaking, and fashion-forward designs are applauded by top fashion editors and A-list celebrities alike.
In this role, you would be responsible for driving store sales and supporting the director on all retail operations.
• Achieve forecasted sales targets; provide exceptional customer service at all times; greet and engage every client
• Maximize every selling opportunity by suggesting key pieces, incorporating latest trends, and highlighting current promotions
• Establish and build relationships with clients; maintain customer database; remain in contact with clients to retain lifetime customers
• Provide thorough product knowledge and answer any inquiries regarding price, features, and benefits, enhancing customer engagement and maximizing sales
• Perform register sales transactions quickly and accurately in accordance with established cash control procedures and customer service guidelines
• Participate in all store meetings and training sessions to ensure optimal communication is maintained
• 3+ years’ sales experience, preferably in luxury, high-end fashion
• Possess high-level fashion knowledge and a passion for customer service