Our client is a popular specialty retailer presenting the latest, curated collections across home and lifestyle must-haves. With their modern, innovative, and on-trend approach, you can discover everything you need in one stylish destination.
As the Sales Associate, you would be responsible for assisting guests in a timely, efficient and courteous manner delivering superior customer service and utilize suggestive selling techniques.
• Assist guests in a timely, efficient and courteous manner delivering superior customer service and utilize suggestive selling techniques
• Support merchandise selection and merchandise returns and handle each guest interaction as relationship in a professional and friendly manner
• Follow up on all orders, order flow, receipt of goods, transfers and troubleshoot when necessary to solve and issues
• Be an expert in advising guests on the current product and articulate advantages, benefits and fits of various retailers
• Utilize available tools to foster individual and store sales, including guest database, guest call and email campaigns
• Ensure appropriate merchandise stock levels and presentations and lead and maintain visual standards of the store
• 2+ years of retail client service and sales experience, preferably in interiors/home furnishings and/or fashion; high-end preferred
• Great eye for design and style, with a strong awareness of current trends and ability to think outside of the box when it comes to merchandising
• Highly organized with a strong attention to detail