Sales Associate-Schaumberg, IL
Full Time Sales Associate needed for a designer accessories/jewelry company in the Chicago/Schaumberg area
• Achieve individual sales goals, and proactively perform against expectations.
• Contribute to the overall success of the boutique towards its goals.
• Build an environment that is highly focused on consistently delivering a shopping experience that will motivate the client to return.
• Build strong base of clients and create lasting relationships.
• Network within local market to increase brand awareness and desirability.
• Assist with customer service issues.
• Assist with efforts to maintain inventory accuracy and shrink requirements.
• Maintain visual and brand standards.
• 1 + years of sales experience preferably in a customer focused environment. Consistent sales performance with demonstrated results in achieving and exceeding sales quota required.
• Effective interpersonal, verbal and communication skills.
• Energy, attention to detail, initiative, and enthusiasm are required.
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team oriented environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision.
• Required to work a flexible schedule based on business needs that includes, evenings, weekends and holidays.