Sales Associate (Short Hills, NJ)
Sales Associate (Short Hills, New Jersey)
Our client is an iconic luxury fashion house presenting the latest must-have collections for every trendsetter. Their fashion-forward, contemporary, and luxurious designs are applauded by top fashion editors and A-list celebrities alike. This is an amazing opportunity to join their Short Hills Retail team as a consultant
Sales Associates (Short Hills, New Jersey) Overview:
We are looking for responsible Store Associates in our Short Hills Location to help sell in our new location. Your job will be highly important in ensuring the sales team meets its goals of efficiency and customer satisfaction.
The Sales Associate responsibilities are monitoring inventory and ordering merchandise based on demand. You will also research competitive products and analyze consumer behavior to ensure our store meets and exceeds client expectations.
Our ideal candidate will have retail skills with a sharp business mindset. You should also be skilled at organizing and solving problems.
Ultimately, the duties of the Sales Associate are to make sure our stores operate effectively, and that we keep our customers happy.
- Assist the Retail Store in an Associate capacity
- Coordinate daily customer service operations (e.g. sales processes, orders and payments)
- Communicate with clients and evaluate their needs
- Handle complaints from customers
- Make sure to adhere to company’s policies and guidelines
- Represent and set an example for our Store and Staff
- Proven experience as a Retail Sales Associate or similar position
- Familiarity with financial and customer service principles
- Organizational abilities
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- Live or have the ability to work in the Short Hills area