Sales / Business Development Associate
Our client is a well-known healthcare payment company specializingin connecting providers and consumers in one convenient location. Theirinnovative, dynamic, and integrated approach distinguishes them as a leader inthe industry.
In this role, you would be responsiblefor driving store sales and supporting the director on all retail operations.
• Oversee sales lead generation campaigns,including support for inbound inquiries and identify and meet keydecision-makers for prospective accounts
• Create value analysis reports to substantiatethe value of the company, present product demos to prospective accounts, and prepareproposals
• Identify prospective salestargets within market segments, implement best practices, and advise BusinessManagers of necessary follow-up
• Collaborate withvarious cross-functional teams, including marketing, product management, and professional services
• Adhere to company policiesand procedures for proper execution of compliance, training and regulatoryduties
• 1-2 years’ sales experience
• Abilityto build relationships with customers
• Healthcare technologyexperience preferred
• Proficient with Salesforce aplus