Our client is a renowned company creating trendsetting merchandise and content across the globe. Their cutting-edge, integrated, and modern approach is revolutionizing the industry every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for evaluating sales trends and communicating strategic merchandise plans to support the company’s financial objectives.
• Manage planning seasonal sales promotions and new product research and sales forecast
• Oversee VMD fixtures and material demand analysis and purchasing
• Evaluate business to identify and understand business trends and present recommendations
• Collaborate with the Store Manager for in-stock issues and resolutions
• Create new methodology to analyze business opportunities and risks
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years’ retail experience demonstrating knowledge of customer, data, and systems
• Understand the import and export logistics procedure
• Strong merchandising and analytical skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite