Our client is an innovative, creative and cool fashion accessories company. Their designs are sold in Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Saks, Bloomingdales, Target and other European department stores. With an exciting and fast-paced company culture, they are incredibly inclusive and have the perfect environment for entrepreneurial spirits alike.
In this role you will provide daily support for the Commercial Manager and Sales Account Executive.
- Sales order follow up, project support, logistic coordination and inventory control
- Update on a regular basis sales tools with all latest information: price and product lists
- Act as a first point of contact for urgent calls, emails and messages when Key Account Manager is not available
- Follow up samples and other deliverables requests to clients; arrange any supporting materials, such as technical documentation and training materials
- Input sales orders in ERP, check stock status and collaborate with logistic team to ensure delivery schedule
- Support the outstanding collections of receivables in liaison with Finance and Sales Team
- Organized and attention to details o Self-motivated and able to work with low supervision
- Flexible and multi-tasking
- Good-problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel essential – Experience with ERP/CRM is an advantage Package
- Salary will be $40 - $45k