Our client is a cool, high-end, contemporary women’s fashion and accessories line that is worn by both celebrities and the modern woman of today. This brand combines classic looks with up-to-the-minute trends resulting in truly fashionable pieces. They are a favorite of high-profile fashion influencers and often appear on the pages of fashion magazines.
In this role you will be supporting Account Executives and have other various corporate sales responsibilities.
- Enter and manage purchase orders for Sales Team
- Communicate with oversea vendors and manage shipping log and track order shipping status
- Help track and organize samples
- Photograph and categorize samples for sales presentations
- Generate and analyze sales reports weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1-2 years of experience as a Sales Assistant or Merchandise Assistant
- Advanced proficiency in Excel including pivot tables and V-lookups, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience entering purchase orders